Drum Tools 02
Includes WAV, NI Maschine & Ableton Live 9 pack formats
4,025 24-bit, 100% royalty-free drum hit samples.
- 2,029 processed drum samples
- 1528 tape processed drum samples
- 468 vinyl processed drum samples
- 79 drum kits
- 470MB download
- Feature rich Ableton Live 9 pack
- Machine Pack (version 2.4 required)
25% off! (Summer Sale - ends 29 Jul 2016)
Introducing Drum Tools 02, the definitive drum sample library for electronic music production!
A labour of love spanning 2 years, Drum Tools 02 delivers over 4,000 ground-breaking electronic drum samples and percussive hits, each carefully crafted by hand from the ground-up using a huge array of drum machines, analogue synths, foley recordings and acoustic sound sources; processed individually on a sound-by-sound basis using a boutique collection of high-end outboard gear...
Download 175 FREE drum samples taken directly from Drum Tools 02 here!
Pushing the boundaries of contemporary sound design, Drum Tools 02 delivers a unique collection of next-generation, production ready drums for modern electronic music production; an essential toolkit for Techno, EDM, DnB, Dubstep, Deep House, Trap, Electronica and everything in-between!
For added character, warmth and punch, selected sounds have been re-recorded to both ½ inch analogue tape via an Ampex ATR-102 analogue tape machine, and 12” Vinyl via a classic Neumann VMS 70 vinyl mastering lathe.
What's included in the sample pack?
- 4,025 24-bit, 100% royalty-free drum hits arranged into 4 main sections:
Processed Drum Section
- 2029 processed drum and percussive hits - enhanced and layered individually on a sound-by-sound basis using our extensive collection of high-end hardware processors and sound shaping tools:
- 450 unique bass drums arranged by type across 6 sub-folders: ‘classic kicks’, ‘deep & minimal’, ‘fat & punchy’, ‘heavy and EDM’, ‘processed machines’ and ‘short & snappy’
- 225 luxurious claps arranged across 3 sub-folders: ‘processed machines’, ‘stacked & layered’ and ‘synthetic & noise’
- 100 crash cymbals & rides
- 192 hi-hats arranged across 3 sub folders: ‘classic hats’, ‘metallic & synthetic’ and ‘noise, acoustic & layered’
- 343 electronic percussion sounds arranged by type across 6 sub-folders: ‘analogue & nu-perc’, ‘blips, pops & snaps’, ‘blocks & cowbells’, ‘clicks, sticks & rims’, ‘deep & dissonant’ and ‘hand drum & tribal’
- 240 acoustic percussion sounds arranged by type across 5 sub-folders: ‘bongo & conga’, ‘claves, blocks & bells’, ‘hand drums’, ‘shakers & sticks’ and ‘timbale’
- 77 glitch & abstract percussion hits
- 282 snare drums arranged by type across 4 sub-folders: ‘layered snares’, ‘lo-fi & gritty’, ‘noise & synthetic’ and ‘processed machines’
- 120 toms & tones
Tape Processed Section
- 1528 24-bit tape processed drum and percussive hits
- Identical in folder structure to the processed drum section, the ‘tape drums’ folder includes a selection of samples bounced through ½ inch Analogue Tape for added character, tone, warmth and punch!
- 1528 Tape processed drum samples with multiple saturation levels and vari-speed pitches, recorded via a classic Ampex ATR-102 analogue tape machine
Vinyl Processed Section
- 468 24-bit vinyl processed drum and percussive hits
- Identical in folder structure to the processed drum section, the ‘vinyl drums’ folder includes a selection of samples bounced through 12” Vinyl for added grittiness and warmth!
- 468 Vinyl processed drum samples recorded via a classic Neumann VMS 70 vinyl mastering lathe
The drum kits folder contains a number of ready-to-play drum kits, conveniently mapped to the following software sampler formats:
- Battery 3 – 79 kits
- Halion - 79 kits
- Kontakt - 79 kits
- NN-XT - 79 kits
- SFZ - 79 kits
- EXS24 - 79 kits
Live 9 Pack
- 36 pre-mapped drum racks for Ableton live 9, carefully mapped with full Push compatibility
- 32 ‘modular’ drum selector modules for bass drums, claps, crash cymbals & rides, hi hats, percussion (acoustic), percussion (electronic), percussion (glitch), snares, toms & tones
- Each drum sound has 8 pre-assigned macros for quick editing and tone shaping – tune/pitch, gate/decay, tone, multiple distortion parameters and volume
- 3,557 24-bit one shot drum hits and tones
NI Maschine Pack (compatible with version 2.4 and above)
- 4025 drum samples
- 35 drum kits
- Easily edit sampler voice settings including pitch/tune, filters, envelopes, LFO's and FX per sound via the Maschine controller
Produced by Dan Byers of Wave Alchemy, with additional production by Matt Urmenyi and J. Rowland.
Click here to download in-depth kit list, info and library credits.