We have given Transistor Revolution a complete overhaul resulting in a brand new user interface, intuitive step-sequencer, and a wealth of new features, many of which born from the feedback we have received from TRMKI users.
Check out the following introduction video, where developer Matt Fudge talks through TR MKII's new features.
Transistor Revolution MKII New Features
- Completely redesigned and re-scripted from the ground up, featuring improved workflow and new intuitive graphical interface
- Single unified instruments for both the TR-808 and TR-909 instruments
- Brand new TR style 16 track step-sequencer with accent control, host sync, swing/shuffle and extensive advanced parameter settings
- Dedicated 10-track mixer with individual processing, volume control and pan for each drum sound
- Dual delay and reverb units loaded with custom built Impulse Responses
- Master processing section including multi-track Tape machine, compression and master EQ modules
- Design and browse hundreds of presets that encompass the entire history of the 808 and 909 drum sound. From the original analog step-sequenced machines, 12-bit MPC60, SP1200 and tape resampling or modern sounds not yet heard. All instantly switchable from a single click
- Modular Preset Browser allow for instant recall of Drum Patterns, Mixer Channels and Tape Machine / Master Bus Settings in thousands of different configurations
- Browse over 1000 included patterns in various styles and easily create and share your own using a fast and intuitive external pattern/preset browser
- Swap and browse the same presets and patterns between both Revolution-808 and Revolution-909
- Live performance features make performing with Transistor Revolution a fluid and natural experience whether you're a drummer, DJ or Producer
- Pattern write mode allows DJs and Producers to sequence and arrange patterns live in realtime with full editing capabilities all without having to look at the computer screen
- Deep velocity modulation capabilities allow live drummers to add true analog expression to the classic 808 and 909 drum sounds which can be triggered and mapped easily from any Controller or Electronic Drum Kit