Bass Pedals Demo
Due to popular demand we are now offering a completely free â€˜slimmed downâ€™ demo version of our Bass Pedals Synthesizer
Users of Kontakt 4 (and above) can now demo a small range of what is possible with our powerful sounding Bass Pedals synthesizer instrumentâ€¦
Restrictions of Bass Pedals Demo
- Saturation modes for OSC A and OSBC B are disabled
- All oscillator unison modes except for 'Stack A' mode are disabled
- Only 1 Sub OSC waveform is enabled - Taurus sub. Full version includes additonal Square and Sine sub oscillators courtesy of a Minimoog Model D
- All included custom reverb impulse responses have been disabled
- The ability to save 'Raw OSC Page' settings has been disabled and slider settings will not be remembered
- Demo version features just 5 multi-sampled Moog Taurus patches, each with 3x round robin sample variations. The full version includes 28 heavily multi-sampled Taurus instrument patches!
- Controls and sliders become inactive after 30 minutes. After this time the NKI file will need to be re-opened for parameters to become editable again
Bass Pedals Demo includes 5 Taurus preset NKI files which will load into the instrument's 'preset' page:
- bass funk
- mashed saw
- warm dual
Also included is an NKI file named 'bass pedals default'. Loading this will enable you to tweak the synthesis parameters and create new sounds using the instrument's 'Raw OSC Page'
Click Here to purchase the full un-restricted Bass Pedals instrument
The Bass Pedals demo requires a full version of either Kontakt 4 or 5 to run as expected. The Bass Pedals demo will work for 15 minutes in Kontakt Free Player under â€˜demo mode'